Thursday, October 11, 2012

Vegan MoFo 2012 #7! Field Roast Celebration Loaf Stew!




Today I decided to try this Field Roast Celebration Loaf and I'm so glad I did! It has no soy and is full of nutrients and tastes amazing. I even tried it cold and it would make the best sandwiches. It has a texture similar to turkey. To see what I'm talking about and to find it near you, click here.

Field Roast Celebration Loaf Stew!
Field Roast Slices after baking. Yum!

What I did was throw it in a glass dish and baste it with some day-old home made soup. I put it in the oven at 350 degrees for about 20-30 minutes (as per the directions) and when it came out it was the perfect fall stew! Give it a try, it's completely worth the cost ($6-$7) and I could barely eat two slices so it will go a long way. Hope you enjoy it!

--Kyndal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Have a nice day. :)