Wednesday, October 3, 2012

O.C.C. Lip Tar Review

Today's post is a product review! *Que cheering sounds* What I want to review is a new product by Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics.

O.C.C.-LIP TAR!

Lip Tar in-"Hush" shade.

I've been wanting to try them out for so long but I wince at the thought of buying makeup online. Unless you're a daring, lover-of-mystery type of person, I'm sure you like to actually see the colors before you buy them also.

I went to Sephora to exchange a product and met a great new girl who helped me out by showing me the Lip Tars before they've hit the shelves. I didn't ask her to, she just wanted to find me a new VEGAN lipstick so badly that she searched the entire stock room for it. I love this girl! Now that I think about it, the color pretty much matches exactly what's shown on the Sephora website. The tube looks dark and kind of dull but the lip tar goes on really bright and pretty. I'd have no problem ordering online now. (Funny how that goes.)

Anyhoosels....

I have medium toned skin, brown hair, and brown eyes. This is what it looked like on me:

Me wearing O.C.C. Lip Tar. 

It's very "peach" (almost too peach for my tone.) and nice but when I add a little bit of a berry color to the center it looks amazing. It comes with a little lip brush and even though it's only .33 ounces, the tiniest drop imaginable goes a LONG LONG way!!! I'm the girl that will spend a minute or more slathering my lips in balms and glosses because it takes a lot to get my lips covered. That fact is completely irrelevant with the lip tars! This tube is going to last me forever, I can just tell. Also, It was completely inexpensive given these details. I have paid way more for a lot less product from other companies. I also love that O.C.C. is 100% Vegan friendly. There's no guess work here. I will buy all of their stuff without a worry. I just love it!

All in all, my review is simple--GET IT WHILE YOU CAN! It's amazing stuff.
--Kyndal





By the way, this comes to my mind every time I think of "Lip-Tar":

(Reptar)
  

Am I the only one? Really? Oh...

2 comments:

  1. Oh thanks for reviewing this! I've been meaning to try it forever. Happy Vegan MoFo :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Glad you liked it. Happy Vegan Mofo right back to ya! :)

      Delete

Thanks for your comment! Have a nice day. :)