Sunday, October 7, 2012

Vegan MoFo 2012 #5. Salsa Bean Burger Cheese Noodles


Get ready for something amazingly yummy to eat tonight!


My boyfriend has dubbed these:
Salsa Bean Burger Cheese Noodles.



Ingredients: (* = Organic)
Salsa, Chopped and Blended:
Tomatoes (*) (I really like Heirloom tomatoes for salsa)
Serrano Pepper (*)
JalapeƱo Pepper (*)
Cilantro (*)
Lime, Juiced (*)

Combine and heat:

Salsa (*)
Cooked Whole Wheat Pasta (Delallo *)
Homemade Bean Burger (*) (Or use store bought and cook according to package directions)
Nutritional Yeast (Braggs)
Chedder "Cheese" (Daiya)
Spices and Herbs (Simply Organic/Spicely *) (I used paprika, salt/pepper, red pepper flakes,  and Chili powder!)

Let me know if you try it and if you like it! It's a favorite around my house and not too hard to make.
xoxo
--Kyndal


2 comments:

  1. This looks amazing! Definitely will have to try sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I hope you enjoy it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! Have a nice day. :)